The fires of HELL will be burning during Alert Level 2 and 3. We have decided to put the safety of our staff and customers first, and adhere to Level 3 restrictions for all Hell stores in New Zealand… just to err on the safe side!
This means that:
- Only pre-paid contactless delivery and contactless pickups will be available. You can find more information on these here.
- All staff are thoroughly trained in health and safety procedures and have undertaken additional specific COVID-19 health and safety training.
- Staff social distancing within each HELL store as marked out by government guidelines. This means we will have strict guidelines as to where our staff can be situated and limiting the amount of staff in each store.
- Additional disinfecting and sanitising procedures on top of our already high standard of cleaning and hygiene.
- Staff are required to wear freshly clean uniforms to each shift.
- Staff are required to stay home if feeling unwell or have any underlying health problems, including living with vulnerable people.
- Contact tracing records will be kept for staff members, customers and anyone that interacts with our stores.
As we expect to be busier than usual, order early and please allow time for our staff to get your order prepared and to you safely. Whilst vastly minimising risks, our new health and safety procedures will unfortunately limit our ability to smash out the same volumes of deliciousness as we used too before the lockdown. This just means that during peak periods you may get an “At Capacity” message and be unable to order for a short while.