We know you've been counting down the days until you can get your claws into your favourite treat. It's finally arrived and we've got some important procedures in place so you can indulge safely.
During Alert Level 3, the safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority, which is why we have put strict health and safety procedures in place (read the details here). The only order types available are contactless delivery and contactless pick-ups.
- When ordering a contactless delivery at hell.co.nz or on our app, write in the box where you would like the delivery to be placed.
- All orders must be pre-paid by credit/debit card online or over the phone.
- We will leave your food at the location you specified, and either knock on the door or call you when we’ve arrived. App users will also get a push notification and can track their order.
- The driver stands back at least 2 metres.
- Once the driver has seen you collect your order, we will leave you to enjoy your meal in peace!
- All orders need to be pre-paid, either online or over the phone.
- When you arrive to pick-up your order, our customer area will be closed and there will be signs to instruct where to wait (using social distancing).
- Your name will be called out or we will text/call you when your order is ready.
- There will be a dedicated collection point, which will be clearly marked, where you will get your order from. Please wait until our staff are 2 meters back before collecting your food.
- The collection table will be sanitised after each customer.
As we expect to be busier than usual, order early and please allow time for our staff to get your order prepared and to you safely. Whilst vastly minimising risks, our new health and safety procedures will unfortunately limit our ability to smash out the same volumes of deliciousness as we used too before the lockdown. This just means that during peak periods you may get an “At Capacity” message and be unable to order for a short while.
666% NZ Owned & Operated
As a uniquely Kiwi food business, not only are you supporting local business owners when you go to HELL, but you’re also supporting New Zealand’s best free range famers and food manufacturers, with over 80% of our products being sourced from within this fine country… why get them from anywhere else when we have the best in the world right here?