To ensure our fires are burning safely at Alert Level 2, we have put in place some procedures recommended by the Ministry of Health.
At Alert Level 2:
- Customer areas in some stores will be open if it is big enough to social distance.
- All customers entering a HELL store for a pick-up or takeaway are required to wear a mask.
- All customers will be required to scan in using the COVID-19 tracer app or on our contact tracing register.
- Pre-paid contactless delivery and contactless pickups will be available. You can find more information on these here. Cash payment will also be available, however we strongly advise for contactless payment and delivery if possible.
- Please keep at least a 1 metre distance from the delivery driver when your order arrives.
- All staff are thoroughly trained in health and safety procedures and have undertaken additional specific COVID-19 health and safety training.
- Staff social distancing within each HELL store as marked out by government guidelines. This means we will have strict guidelines as to where our staff can be situated and limiting the amount of staff in each store.
- Additional disinfecting and sanitising procedures on top of our already high standard of cleaning and hygiene.
- Staff are required to wear face masks and a freshly clean uniform.
- Contact tracing records will be kept for all staff and will be required to stay home if feeling unwell or have any underlying health problems, including living with vulnerable people.
Whilst these measures have been put in place to keep you and our staff safe, this means wait times may be a bit longer during peak periods.